All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

May 31, 2008

Still Dog Wild

Lily continues with her obsession of doggies, she use to just call them doggies but now it is .."Ooh Puppy." Yesterday afternoon we went to the grocery store and since we usually go there earlier in the week I am not use to a big crowd; I said, "I swear everyone and there dog is here today." Lily looked back at me and said, "ooh puppy!" and began looking around for one, talk about obsession.
Here are a few pictures just from this week of ooh puppy escapades.

The largest dog I have ever seen, I have seen great danes but he was ginormous.. a great dane mastiff mix.

Here big doggie this is my little doggie.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Just be glad she loves them instead of hating them or being affraid of them! Those pictures are so cute!