Pictures by: Griz's Momma Jennifer Lynn W. D.(flicker spot mrsjwd9)
It is hard to write the words, or try to put it lightly that Griz is gone from us. It definitely pulls so deep at my heart strings to think of our times together, and yet I know I will always have them to look back on. Remembering a dog that was so amazing, so kind, so gentle, so dopey, so strong, so mannered, and so loving like no other dog I have ever known. There is no one that met Griz that did not think of him as their own.
It is hard to write the words, or try to put it lightly that Griz is gone from us. It definitely pulls so deep at my heart strings to think of our times together, and yet I know I will always have them to look back on. Remembering a dog that was so amazing, so kind, so gentle, so dopey, so strong, so mannered, and so loving like no other dog I have ever known. There is no one that met Griz that did not think of him as their own. Mans best friend to the T.
Well I wanted to share with you some little things about Griz that made him Griz. His name Griz is because, well he looked like a Grizzly Bear when he came to us, (large and still having his winter coat of mane) He looked like he could be a big bad bear but was exactly the opposite, a curious sweet giant of a Labrador.
His life's pleasures included,
Going hunting (best hunting dog ever) and to the lakes, hiding balls and other objects from his brother (Ozzy the dog) in his mouth, finding secret ways to wander off to explore and hang out with other animals, and families then pretending that he was not running away when you would find him, cuddling up on you on the couch, bed, or anywhere thinking of himself as a lot smaller than he really was, crossing his front legs like he should be given his pipe, robe, and slippers (so sophisticated), getting Ozzy in trouble and pretending to be the good one, dragging you on walks, and definitely making a large embarrassing poop along the way, biting at and running after jet sprinklers, there are many other things also that made Griz, Griz, and amazing, like looking after children, he could not harm a fly and he has attempted to.
( he would follow Lily and I around and lay in front of us when ever we sat down protecting us from the rambunctious dogs etc.)
All and all he will be very missed. I love him and want to send all my love to those missing him also at this time.





Thank you Griz for choosing to share your wonderful spirit and be in our lives and so many others.
So many wonderful times with you never to be forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment