All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

May 6, 2008

Lily Mei

My sweet husband has been letting me sleep in, since he is more of a morning person, and so he can get some special daddy daughter time in.
Lily usually ends up pushing open the door where I am sleeping and coming in to wake me. At first I think O-bother I have to wake up now until I remember that once she is on the bed with me she gives me morning kisses, and cuddles. I feel so spoiled to have such a sweetie. Lily has started to look at a book from Gram Chips that has the alphabet, and sing her abc's of course it begins good and trails off into jibberish, but it works. She also reads all of her books in her jibberish, talks on the phone, talks to us, talks to strangers, talks to objects. Her favorite is when something strange happens to say, "Ooh ?" The expression on her face and how she says it is dang cute. She walks well and is very proud of herself, when she walks or does something she is proud of, she angles her head in a prissy confident way. She also is taller than I thought for her age, the other day at the park she was the height of the 18month, and two year olds. I guess she will grow past me in no time.
Anyways there is a little update.

1 comment:

Ryan.Robyn said...

Jen-it's so cute to hear you talk about your little girl. she is so cute.