#1- Definetly would be, No Dry Elbows- With the humidity Lily and I don't have to lotion up as much as we use to. Also what is nice is you don't still feel wet out of the shower, I guess it is humid but only just enough.
#2- So Childish - This is a childrens boutique that is about a block away. Not only does it have super cute stuff, it is a place designed with a big play area in the middle. They have story time, music, yoga, sing play, and craft classes. They also have a mommy night set up for the mothers to go to different places together outside of the boutique.
#3- The Dog Park - Sometimes Lily would much rather have a play date with dogs instead of children, and the dog park is just a few blocks away. We can watch them smell, eat grass, attack each other, and poop... it is great.
#4- Gay Grandpa Jake from the Big Kitchen- Lily and I received a free brownie from him and he tells me about everything good in the area, since he has lived here for 20 years. He especially knows where to eat and since he is great chef himself I trust his suggestions.
#5- The Weather- People could complain that it is too cold or too hot. But I enjoy it. On the windy chill days which is rarely below 60, I feel like you can smell the ocean in the air when you are in land and cuddle in a warm blanket. Then on the warm rarely above 90 days you just go to the ocean and enjoy the warm water. We have had a difficult time figuring out what jammies to put Lily in at night though.
Kayla Itsines Week 10 Progress
10 years ago
1 comment:
My number one would be weather. San Diego has perfect weather year round. When we stay there, Alex doesn't even sleep in jammies, just a diaper and his bankie.
Post a Comment