All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

May 27, 2008

Tubba Times

I have been hesitant with bubbles since little girls can have certain reactions, so this is Lily's first time with them. I think she must have been deprived.

CindyLooHoo

Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles (she chanted)

Bubble packs are back in (she thought the suds meant she was suppose to wash her body/face since that is what we do with the soap suds mommy makes.)

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Oh my goodness! How darn cute is that? She is in heaven with the bubbles. She looks like a little angel! TOO CUTE!!! I want a baby girl SO BAD!

Anonymous said...

Alex had to wait a long time to play with bubbles in the tub too because they aggrivated his skin. Now, a bath is just not a bath without them! She's is such a cutie!

Ryan.Robyn said...

you are so lucky to have such a cute little girl! I'm jealous!

Lauri said...

When will you be here in Salt Lake? Will you be here on June 7th? I am crossing my fingers hoping you will be???

Mills Family said...

how stinkin cute!!! i can't wait for you guys to visit...