
I want every one to know that our family is going to spend more time on the beach then in the water.
But I also want every one to know that I am more concerned about the rip current , and sting rays then about great white sharks. Any one who decides to swim in someone elses habitat takes a risk for themselves. I think that we (humans) have, and constantly will take this risk too lightly. NO one can protect you from the ocean once you are in it, that is a choice you make and a consequence that you have responsibility for and that goes for every action you take in life.
I am not the slightest more worried of a shark attack (not attack) etc. then I was before the shark thought a human for food. I won't say that I will not be thinking of sharks at the beach though.
I am not the slightest more worried of a shark attack (not attack) etc. then I was before the shark thought a human for food. I won't say that I will not be thinking of sharks at the beach though.
A human has a much more fragile life then a lot of species, I just can't help but say, "What did you expect." Maybe if we got a net, a gate, or a fence that signals anything coming in not human and made a specific area of the ocean to the beach ours then there would be more to expect. Nemo, and Dora should have known better too.
No comments:
Post a Comment