All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

May 30, 2008

Past the Point of No Return

So when ever I download pictures onto my computer I always see the picture from a post I made about lemon cookies in April..... I start to salivate but try to focus. Today I could not handle it any longer I worked out a bit more than usual this week I deserve a treat so I made them again, meaning at least 36 or so depending on size. And now at 10pm as I slam down a couple more I realize why I have not made them since April, and I also recall that earlier today as I was making them and slamming them down before they even cooled completely, giving my tongue quite a sizzle..... the song from Phantom of the Opera was playing very clear in my head...( Past the point of no return -no backward glances: the games we've played till now are at an end . . .Past all thought of "if" or "when" -no use resisting: abandon thought,and let the dream descend . . .) Also the first verses (You have come here in pursuit of your deepest urge,in pursuit of that wish,which till now has been silent, silent . . .I have brought you,that our passions may fuse and merge -in your mind you've already succumbed to me dropped all defences completely succumbed to me -now you are here with me:no second thoughts,you've decided, decided . . .) I think I may need to name them Phantom cookies now and ban them. Also as I send the rest away to work with Nathan tomorrow and definitely erase that picture from my folder I can only hope that this song will come to mind with more irresistible desserts because I think it helped ....it is kinda creepy maybe I had a little to much sun today.

No comments: