All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!
Reason to miss colder climates.
This has been living with us since it jumped out of drawer at Nathan last week. Nathan said, "We killed a lot of these on the mish." Then further explains as a guy would in gory detail how they took care of them. Anyways I have never seen one in real life before and I have been terrified all this time knowing it would pop up at me eventually. Luckily it was drowning in a tupperware in the sink, and I had gloves on. I slapped the lid on and I am happy it is not as big as my imagination made it out to be. I hope I can give everyone else chills also by this picture. We will call it Pfeiffer since it is - What Lies Beneath - Hey at least it is kinda more clean now. Good excuse to not wash the dishes or to bleach the entire kitchen?
No comments:
Post a Comment