All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Apr 28, 2008

Our New Place












We are excited there are some cute stores/boutiques. There is a pottery store and lessons in the building on the left of our complex I might take a couple lessons for fun. Lily and I are planning to get some homemade ice cream this afternoon that is just 1 store away on the corner. We have seen kids in there on a kids table eating ice cream cones or homemade cupcakes with their parents along with a little boutique with kids clothes etc. It is really cute. Also across the street from the ice cream place there is a coffee spot that the lady hand makes these amazing scones every morning and I guess you have to get there early because they are usually all gone before 9am. (Dang I don't mind getting there early for a scone yummae!!)
Also there is a huge park within walking distance that has a zoo etc. We will have to look into that also and keep you up dated.



2 comments:

RSP said...

Cute! Can't wait to see it.

Mills Family said...

fun guys!!! loving your adventures!!!! must must must.. come see :0) xoxo