All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Apr 17, 2008

My little bunny

What Lily decided to do (and what I let her do, considering any mess is alright if it involves intake of a vegetable.) while I was preparing dinner last night.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so stinkin cute!!!! I miss her... and don't worry Lily isn't replaced.. there is still a place in his heart for his true soul mate :0) awww

Reese said...

She's so proud of herself - I swear the little ones have a secret club where they conspire to make really good messes all the time - We are potty training Ethan of course, and he didn't quite get the poop in the potty the other day - so he was yelling "mommy hold it the poop!" I walked in, and that little helper had pulled a washcloth off the rack and was wiping it all over the floor. I was speachless - he was so proud.