I went to the doctor for my yearly and also since I am paranoid by nausea.
Not to offend anyone who is with child, but when I got into that waiting room for Dr. Mr Roger's friend I had a flash back from death. We will just say going into the waiting room nauseous seeing I am pretty sure at least 10 horribly uncomfortable women sitting in uncomfortable dwarf like chairs that may actually be average size chairs, and on top of that having to get weighed and pee in a cup. (oh not another pee cup I could never not pee on myself at least a little with my large baby belly) I remember ...oh how I remember it is all coming back and I feel more nauseous, I swear if that doctor tells me that I am furtle murtle and Nathan has some kind of shooting star like sperm, and we are pregnant on an IUD.... I will.... well... I will probably barf in his face this being my only line of defence right now.
But all is good, I just have a bug/virus most likely a horrible flesh eating one that has to just run it's course or give m
e runs in my shorts what ever.I did feel like I turned into some little kid at my checkup with old friend of Mr. Rogers and when I thought he wanted my hands out of the way and lifted them he even said, "Could you just keep these here now and hold still." At that point I felt like a 5 year old with pig tails and a giant lolly pop. Any ways here is to hoping this dilemma/flesh eating virus will be over soon and kudos to my poor Nathan for having to handle all of this.
2 comments:
you have got to be the funniest person alive right now... :0) way to not be fertile... xooxoxxo
Hope you feel better! I know it wasn't fun the first time around....
Here's hoping the outcome is different.
Post a Comment