All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Apr 7, 2008

Amazing Cookies

I had to share this recipe with family and friends. Mainly because I want everyone to get fat off of them like I am starting to, yes I have made 6-7 batches since late Thursday night. The recipe is below the picture. YUM YUM
1 Lemon Cake Mix (usually with pudding)
2 1/4 cups whipped topping (cool whip)
1 egg
Around 2-3 cups Powder Sugar
Oven 350
Mix all ingredients except powder sugar together (mixer not really necessary). Prepare your powder sugar on a surface. The dough will be a bit sticky just drop it and roll in powder sugar making small balls. Put on non greased baking sheet.
Bake for 10-15 minutes depending upon size and type of oven. Again enjoy or if you are like me indulge. I never new I liked lemon this much.

1 comment:

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

im having so much fun reading more of your blog, my goal is to make it to the begining when you first started. all these recipes looks delicious too i cant wait to try them. lily is such a cute girl i love her personality and all the fun pics you were able to get!!!