All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Apr 22, 2008

Being a Woman Take 2

continue from Take 1 below-
So Lily and I walked to the spiffy store a block or so away. We went in with the stroller and naturally Lily wanted to get out and start to take things off the shelves, so she can be a little shopper too. But of course for some reason with her very small hands grabbing for one object seems to take on the appearance that some fictional character like Hagrid (the gentle giant from Harry Potter) came across looking for the same item. Sadly sometimes I pretend that he (Hagrid) really did, and I hurry, grab what I need and escape with Lily into a new isle.
Anyways I picked up a pink box (first response eggo preggo knowledge etc. I am sure that I can not be preggo I just am freaked out so I am taking one anyways kinda thing) Lily decided that she was quite fond of it, the pink box. In fact she threw a wailing, screaming, crying fit when I was trying to purchase it.... yes it did gather some attention. And she also in addition wanted to carry it all the way home out of the bag as we walked. I remember someone saying as I walked out of the store to Lily, " You may like that now but not later...? I guess they were saying that she would not like not having all the attention if she gets an additional sibling, but I felt ill and more nauseous thinking of her taking a test some day.
Anyways no I do not have a mutated baby living inside me (of course I am NOT pregnant 99.9% not)....if you were curious. Perhaps the nausea in the morning is caused by floating on air at night.(air mattress mania) Well I hope the reason I am nauseas is not too big..... hey one down though huh.
Well I think I will continue to post these Being a woman/mom posts though. The crazy life's we live and all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, you totally freaked me out about the possibility of getting pregnant with an IUD, because John and I have a deal that I'll get an IUD for 5 years and if we're still sure we don't want more after that time he'll get the snip. I don't want faulty birth control making the decision of more children for us.

Mills Family said...

Hon you crack me up!!!!! seriously..... and yes your little lily and kanyen have the same hands.. I totally grabbed him and switched isle at blockbuster because about 20 video's were laying in the middle of the isle.. mortified I ran from the situation... and just couldn't pick them up fast enough... The joys of being a mom eh? And sweetie double bag!!!! i am so freaked to get preggo again that we use two forms now.. cause you can't undoodle your diddle (LOVE JUNO)