All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Apr 22, 2008

Being a Woman Take 1

First of all I have said this to friends before and I will say it now. Why the hello, do woman have the responsibility for birth control. "Hi I am a man my sperm are shooting out constantly ready to make a baby and there are only a few forms of birth control made for me." But for us the woman who ovulates ....what once a month ...we better take something that has hormones when yes we ,woman already have enough of those.
I will just say that I am irritated/frustrated because I have an IUD and I feel like it is definitely not natural. I also have been feeling like my eggo is preggo again lately... (nausea, smelling with k9 like skills etc.)
But when something is 99.9% affective, if you are like me you start to think perhaps it is 99.9% affective because maybe 50% of the time when your eggo is preggo it just kills off what is there.
And then I get a little freaked, what if I figure out I am pregnant and the baby has been made into a mutant by the time I do find out from the birth control.
And then of course I always start to sing ...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ...turtle in a half shell ..TURTLE POWER!!! I love that those turtles happen to be teenagers or that sweet saga/song would not work.
Well I will keep you posted or blogged or what ever.

1 comment:

Reese said...

It's a good question- and,
TURTLE POWER! Michealangelo was my favorite. Who was yours?