
Courtesy of our friend Raschell we were given free passes to Disney Land. Thank you very much Raschell we had so much fun. We did a lot of little things for Lily and missed out on some big kid rides but I was more excited to go for her anyways. We saw the princesses and they signed a nightgown I got for her that is a size 3-4 ...I figured it would be fun for her and she would probably be a little into princesses soon. On our walk back to our car we were crossing the street and I saw my aunt Penny and uncle Steve it was crazy they had just stepped out of their hotel at the precise moment we were headed back to our car otherwise we would have missed them all together. (I guess since the ride, It's a small world after all was closed we needed something else to get that song in our head) My aunt's Family is at Disney Land today and headed our way for the rest of the week so Lily and I may get the chance to play with them. Here is a slide show of our Disney Land Day.



5 comments:
Ahhhh! I want to go with you guys too! I can't wait to see you! She is getting too big, start giving her Starbucks to stunt her growth!
btw, I have to catch up on all of your Blog! I am behind!
Love you, kisses to all! Grandma Jen
I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun! We want to take Grant so bad. I love the pic with you and Lily and Ariel! Those are "magical memories" and so darn cute!
Yeah good for you guys!!! she is looking so big!!!
Hey looks like you guys had fun. I love the pictures of Lily with the princesses. Naturally. It looks like the weather was agreeable too. Lucky you! Thanks for putting up with Tyson for a while. It sucks to be homeless. And Ironman was awesome! It really was. I would go see it again. Indiana Jones...just shoot me instead.
Very cool! (said with envy) :D I loved taking Baden and Chelsea this year. Fan-tab! But I can't wait til me and Phillip can plan a trip just for ourselves. I NEED A BREAK! (can you tell?)
Post a Comment