All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Jun 30, 2008

Our Trip Ends

Well we are back home again. We had such a fun visit with everyone (thank you all). Now it is back to the daily grind but I am taking the day off sorta. I know you may ask how I can do that when I don't have a job. But we will just say that I am not wearing a bra, sitting on the couch typing this and letting Lily watch probably too much TV as we munch on Guacamole chips and my bags of clothes sit in our room along with a lot more mess around that I should be taking care of including cleaning out the fridge with everything there from when I left. Sadly for me though it most likely won't last, dirty things really eat at me and can make me even depressed, when things are clean I feel better or something you know. And also I know that cleaning is hard to do with the boys around at least thanks to Raschell the place is pretty clean and things are not as dirty as I thought they may be it would have been bachelor pad city for sure if she was gone... thanks Raschell. Anyways I guess I took a lot of the day off. And my wonderful husband let me sleep in. I did not realize how tired I could feel after a plane ride and traveling with a toddler my muscles are even sore and to women that travel with more than one child on their own you are amazing/crazy! Here are pictures of the end of our trip below.
Cousin Alex with Lily

Uncle John with new cousin Max (mini me)

Sister Love

Who has hair and who needs it? aunt Heidi and uncle J.p.


Papa Joe and uncle John


Playing with fun water toy from my Mom. Gram Jen is always the picture taker I wanted to catch her in action (thank you Jen)

The Chippings beautiful living room (looking at Gram Chips while having fun with Papa Chips)

Art Festival on Thursday

Gram Chip looking at her favorites

Hey your Papa Chipping

Gram Diane

Dinner with Gram Bennett

Hanging with Cousin Aleshia and Kids plus an extra surprise Heidi and Doob visit.
Lauren (aka Dorothy) and Aaron


Aunt Heidi and rounchie Doobs


Little Lauren taking our picture she was so cute to watch her head the same size as the camera.
Heidi, me, and Aleshia

All together (thank you camera timer)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

How fun! I wish I would have known you were getting together with Alesia. I would have loved to join you at the park and seen her and her kids. I haven't seen them FOREVER!

RSP said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I am just trying to count all of Lily's grandparents...jk
Hope the boys aren't driving you crazy.