This was at Primary when he was getting better and now Max is safe and home hopefully for good ( I did not want Lily to touch him I kept pushing her away maybe I will let her touch him in August)...... I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that I am happy to put this accident away in my mind as a bad dream, or/and something to share with Max when he is older and wants to know how cool and strong he is. (If you want additional info. on Max go to Joe and Jen blog or John, Jamie and Boys blog on the left)
Kayla Itsines Week 10 Progress
10 years ago
3 comments:
Glad to know he's doing better! It looks like you guys are having fun out there. We are missing you here...especially your hubby;)
such cute pictures! jen -- i love this shirt you're wearing! i have such a hard time finding cute shirts with sleeves, where do you shop??
ps. how scary with what happened! lynden told me about it, i'm so glad your nephew is home, doing well.
Post a Comment