All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!
Jun 8, 2008
Sea World Times Take 1
You may ask, why is John Dillier's friend selling swords at Sea World, then again you may also ask, why is there a pets exhibit at sea world. But we enjoyed it.
The Seals Happy with a friend
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We're taking Alex (and Max, if he EVER DECIDES TO BE BORN!) to Sea World in September and I can't wait! I've never been there before, so I'm hoping it'll be good. It looks like you guys had fun!
I am so jealous, seriously! I want to take Grant to DL and SW so bad! I know he would just love it. It looks like you guys had tons of fun! She is a doll! We cant wait to see you guys!
Sea World is one of JP's favorite places to visit. I am sure he will be jealous! Also if you want to see everything at Sea World in one day take JP. He is crazy!?
Nathan and I met on a blind date on New Years Eve 2002. We fell in love in 2003. He left for two years on a LDS mission in Taiwan, on ironically New Years 2004. We still were very much in love when he returned. We were married in Hawaii 2.4.6.
We moved to Washington DC 2006 and started our family. Baby Lily was born in Feb. 2007 she is the sunshine of our lives and we try to soak up every moment with her because after having her we realize how quick time really does fly.
Now we are moving around with Nathan's job. Enjoying new places and growing closer as a family.
3 comments:
We're taking Alex (and Max, if he EVER DECIDES TO BE BORN!) to Sea World in September and I can't wait! I've never been there before, so I'm hoping it'll be good. It looks like you guys had fun!
I am so jealous, seriously! I want to take Grant to DL and SW so bad! I know he would just love it. It looks like you guys had tons of fun! She is a doll! We cant wait to see you guys!
Sea World is one of JP's favorite places to visit. I am sure he will be jealous! Also if you want to see everything at Sea World in one day take JP. He is crazy!?
Post a Comment