All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Mar 31, 2009

Taxes finished!....April Fools

Tax season sucks!! I feel like I am our un paid accountant that was just hired ...now that it is what almost APRIL!!! This year I am going to be hired for real and start now....well after I finish with our last taxes. If anyone has any good ideas for the self employed ..let's hear em. I am wondering if we should get a seperate card/account to keep track better and maybe get Quickbooks installed.

2 comments:

Mechanical Mom said...

I'd keep my work spending separate, even if it was just by using an additional card on your account to keep it all separate. I hear Quickbooks are amazing!

Kristine said...

If you can get a separate business credit card and just pay it off every month it is nice. Because it will have detailed on there what you spent and where. If you need any help let me know. I finished ours last week. What a PAIN!!