All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Mar 17, 2009

HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!!!
She won these glasses yesterday in tickets at Peter Piper Pizza, so of course she wants them worn in her photo shoot today. She likes to go to the bathroom mirror and laugh at herself in these as well.






6 comments:

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

cute pics, darling shirt and daughter!

Jessie said...

Mom and I are together this week in Oregon, HOWLING at these photos.

Lots of love from both of us,

J

Owen's Mommy said...

You are a cute mom. I could totally see you getting her dressed up just to hang out at home. I am sure you make a day at home seem like a day away for Lily.

Jilly Bean said...

Happy St. Patty's day! Those glasses are so great! We need to try out that Peter Piper place.

Unknown said...

o my o my Lily is so cute!

Mills Family said...

she is so funny .. i love it