All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Mar 10, 2009

Hi Heidi and Doob!

Auntie Heidi is missing and being missed by us lately. We have not seen her since Christmas, we miss everyone else as well and I put these pics. of Lily on mostly for Heidi but I hope that it is also nice for all of you to see how Lily looks as she talks on the phone to those from home. I was telling Heidi that Lily is singing as we were on speaker phone so she asked Lily to sing her a song, so she sang.... " A dream is a wish your heart makes..." then Heidi asked Lily to sing more, so she sang...."More...More ...More ..More " It was so cute and made us laugh so she kept doing it. Then on the phone with Daddy she kept saying, "Wait!!! wait!! (meaning don't hang up Dad) and after he waited and said,"Okay what sweetie?" she kept going... "Uum ..uum?" all adult like.
What a cutie I had to share.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

So cute! I love that last picture! She is growing up too fast and is so dang cute!

Jilly Bean said...

Cute girl! It's cute that she makes a personal connection through the phone.

Responding to your comment on my blog: You're so right. You're wonderful, Jen.

Scott and Sara said...

She is so cute. Her hair is getting so long. How fun! Tape her singing and put it up here! Then we can all have the pleasure of hearing her little voice.