I guess having a blog and doing facebook is hard for me to keep up on. Probably that and I think I need to change our picture because I am sick of seeing my butt.
I have decided that facebook is a little bit too addicting in a way for me. Maybe it is because our TV has been out for more than a few months now, which actually is nice, it helps me read and not center my life around it. Yet at the same time, it is nice to have the chill to myself time. Facebook has been fun though because I speak a lot more with family and friends I don't get to see often. Anyways sorry it has been a while, we are feeling better now ...which for me means, clean, clean, clean. If I can't even keep this place (not that huge of a place) clean with one child, should I dare think of any additional ones? Well back to the putting away of the laundry.
4 comments:
I like your family picture at the top! I love the mountain in the background and the three of you with your backs to the camera. I like pics like that. Anyway, Can we come over sometime to give Lily her present?
I know what you mean about keeping a small place clean! I sometimes wonder, "Do I really want a bigger house? It's more to clean." I can't even keep up with what I've got now. :)
I like your butt ;-)
Miss you lovely lady, love that you are on the internet so I can see pictures and hear stories in between our visits and chats.
Love you ... call me sometime?
Oh. And come visit Boston please.
Love,
J
I think you should add to your family : )
Post a Comment