I had to share these items with everyone because I just love them and they make me happy, well I guess you would say they make the artsy side in me happy, which I think is needed for me at least. Also it seems as though pink is finding it's way through our house.
Gram Judy pinned me this time with her fabulous $15 find for Lily. Thank you so much!
And thank you for the pic. Gram Jen. I almost want to redo Lily's room based around this chair.
Something I would purchase this season instead of over priced tulips thank you Walmart!These fake fuzzy balls will last all season and will probably just end up in another place like Lily's bathroom after since I love them so.
2 comments:
That chair is fabulous! I love it! And your fuzzy puffs are great. It's so fun to find cute/pretty/beautiful things!
I must say that I was quite shocked to see how freakin cute it was when she brought it in. Every once and a while she gets something great at a thrift store or garage sale. It is the other percentage that concerns me. I must say I have learned her ways. It is quite fun when you find something as cool as this or a bowling bag/ball/shoes all for $3!
Post a Comment