All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Mar 25, 2009

Little hands around my face looking straight in my eyes... "O hades song, mommy!" What song sounds like O heidi's? What song do you want to sing sweetie? (Daddy singing bed time songs)
" Ohandes song Ohandes." Oh I'm not sure ...
.... Pocahontas? ..."Yes mommy ohandes!"
We don't even have that movie must be from the sing a longs dvd how cute is that. I can't believe how sweet and patient she was, Nathan had already been trying to guess for a while before he called me in. And my favorite part was how good it felt, when she knew that I would know. Which is why she got so close to me to keep telling me and holding her hands on my face so I would listen. I use to have dreams when she was in my belly that she would get hurt and be tough for others but then when she would see me she would let it all out tears and all... (I am sure you have done that with your parents before,.. I have) Now I notice that she is more likely to let it all out to Daddy but when no one will listen or understand I will, I just wish and hope that I always can. Also her new fav. color lately is purple so this font color is for her.

4 comments:

jamie said...

I remember one night John and I both trying to figure out what Alex was talking about when he desperately wanted a "puff car!". To Alex, a puff car is a hot rod matchbox car. Who knew! Took us about an hour to figure that one out! He meant TOUGH car. Which, doesn't really make much more sense, but oh well.

I love that Alex always looks to me when John or someone doesn't understand him. Like, Mom YOU tell him!

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

your so sweet to give her that color for this particular post. she's just gonna love you so much more when she's older and realizes that is so thoughtful, honestly!
yes, i have done that before too when my mom was around and i totally pictured her doing the hands on mommy's face thing when you said that. how adorable is she?? she's getting so smart, so fast! i see you are cherishing every bit =)

Kristine said...

Oh how cute. Hey do you have 101 Dalmations? I think I have 2 copies. The other is yours if you want it.

Oh and your new pic(prob not too new), is awesome. I love it!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Being a mom is the BEST!