We have been sick this week but have had fun with some of Lily's new Birthday dress ups. That is as long as there is a mirror close by so she can see how she looks like, Arella (Cinderella) meaning all of the princesses and pretty girls in the world. She even puts her hand to her chest and says me Arella lately, "No mom me Arella." She also holds the end of her shirt, nightgown or what ever she is wearing to dance in circles and sing....
"I know you ...I know you.... I know what da doo!......Bose song mom (Rose from sleeping beauty song)
I never knew I was so into this girly stuff.... but I guess watching princess movies 1 to 2 times a day will brain wash you for sure. Besides that it is so adorable to see Lily be girly. I like her on the large white chair it helps her look younger when she can look so grown up in pictures now days especially this first one.


4 comments:
Wow! She sure does look grownup! I wish you lived here so I could borrow her every once in a while and play dress up with her. I would let you borrow Grant and play trucks in the dirt or something boyish. I want a girl to dress up with. I hope Brock has a girl so that I can simply spoil her ROTTEN!! Enjoy that sweet girly stuff, not all of us will ever get to experience having a daughter of our very own.
Lily is such a girl! I am sorry you have been sick. I hope you feel better.
Great pics! Lily is a doll.
YEAH!!! I know what da do!!! out of the mouth of a 2 year old..hehe i love her!!! and God bless the man she marries...hehehe You tell em' lily!!!
Post a Comment