All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Feb 19, 2009

Lily's 2nd Birthday Mostly the cream cheese frosting ..yum
In the baskets pink popcorn, pink m&ms, candy jewelry, and tiaras. Pink Lemonade and strawberry pink on pink cupcakes. Did I mention PINK
Lily getting a lift to blow out her candle
I love how happy she is in this one, wish I had a better camera angle.So this is love...do doo da doo......
Party after math....grab everything!!

I am so proud to say I spent about and maybe less then $50 on this party, and the favors were big pink and blue for boys sand pails, and princess or cars stamp/sticker boxes. Gotta love the dollar store and that Lily's birthday is right after valentines day....v-day sale on pink stuff ...yeah!
More photo's of Lily's Birthday events on flickr...

4 comments:

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

You are an inspiration! :) What a cute little party. I just might have to try and do something fun for Ella's. When is the next time you are headed to SLC? We need to get ourselves and the girlies together!

RSP said...

It turned out so cute! Thanks for inviting me!

Mills Family said...

hmm i know i commented on this on my iphone but for some reason didn't post...hmmm... HOW CUTE!!!! this makes me feel bad though because k's birthday was moving to Louisianna.. What a great theme and even dots like her 1st bday!! now i want a girl.. love ya

Scott and Sara said...

You did such a good job...and on a budget! I am impressed! You are very creative...come help me in Aug for Cam's first birthday : )