All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Feb 16, 2009

Sweet Heart Dance 2009

I would love to find all kinds of reasons to dress up. Thankfully Tyson and Raschell came up with one for me, along with an awesome thing to do on Valentines Day. Nathan and I first enjoyed a romantic dinner together dressed up just like we were on a date to a highschool dance. In fact I felt a need to keep telling people we were married and had a child. (even the young waiter at the restaurant)
We then arrived at our friends (Tyson and Raschell's) home which was all decked out (red carpet entry, dance floor, you name it), we danced the night away along with playing Rock Band with friends it was so sweet (sweet having it's two meanings being cool and tender for V-day)
Thank you so much Tyson, and Raschell for giving us a fun romantic evening to remember. I just hope that you keep the tradition alive for next year and we are invited.
In other news Lily also had a fab. V-day, she was able to go to a kids party that afternoon, (eat pizza, watch movies, see a real puppy, etc.) Thank you Gram Jen, Gram B., and everyone Lily also enjoyed her V-day cards and package that was sent, sent right in time because I was trying to get Nathan to let me let Lily open one of her B-day gifts. (So hard to hold out for me) and she was spoiled enough to open something anyways so thank you...xoxo
Here are some pics of our Sweet Heart Dance 2009


6 comments:

Lauri said...

How fun! That is really neat that your friends did that and it looks like you all had a blast! And you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea. I haven't had an occasion to dress up since, um, my wedding :) And even then I wore flip flops.

Glad you guys had a nice romantic evening!

mrsjwd9 said...

That is an awesome idea! So fun!
Oh you forget Jamie, you dressed up quite lovely at Steph & JP's wedding!
Let's all do that next year too! We will drag out any dress that fits or go to DI and find one!

Corbin said...

Those pictures are awesome! I'm sorry we missed such a fun time.... talk to you later

Mills Family said...

Yeah for dressing up and stuff how fun

RSP said...

Woohoo! We will have to do it again! No dance party would be complete without Nathan's mad dance skills;) I also meant to tell you that in the girl's group picture, you look stunning!