All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Apr 13, 2009

Easter Moments

Having Gram. B. to ourselves, so spoiled! Loving to die Easter eggs.
Strawberry White Chocolate Scones for breakfast and an Easter Roast laterEaster Bunny did not hide my Easter basket very well and I found it before breakfast, but was made to eat breakfast so I took a few bites drank some milk and said, "I did it!"Lily's homeade Easter dress, more pics on Chipper Creations We also have Tabby and Jamie over which has been so much fun, "Look at me Jamie" Lily has been making sure Jamie knows what she is doing all the time.
Lily made Tabby the dog keep wearing this until Daddy put it up high.
Easter flowers from Daddy for Mommy

5 comments:

Lauri said...

How fun to have Grandma there for Easter! And that dress is so stinkin cute!

Mills Medley said...

AW how fun!!!!! Happy late easter

Scott and Sara said...

You guys look so happy! You look gorgeous as usual. How fun to have Grandma there with you guys.
Good job on the dress too! Weren't you planning on coming here in April? We need to plan a fam get together when you come next!

mrsjwd9 said...

Very cute dress you made!
Looks very fun.
Now you have to make me some scones.

Kristine said...

oh what fun. I didn't know you made her dress!! It is so cute!

we miss you. Are you home yet?