All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Apr 29, 2009

Saying Goodbye to the Sun

The time has come and it makes me very sad to think about the friends I am giving up spending time with here in Phoenix. If I had it my way I would have the life I have here with the amazing friends that I have made and just have our families live here also. But I can't have both and I will just pray to make friends like all of you again. I hope that we can keep in touch by our computers, and phones. I will miss you all deeply. Thank you for being so dear and kind always right when I needed it. Lily will miss her friends so much also. I hope that all of you in Phoenix know that you are always welcome to stay with us, and not to feel funny if you need me as a friend I am just a phone call away. Lily and I will be leaving next Thurs. so I can do the Race for the Cure with fam. on Sat. and be with my siblings for this first Mothers Day without my Mother.... this came sudden to us as well but I don't like to doddle with moving and having to say good bye is not fun to let linger anyways.
Love you all so much thank you for everything....

8 comments:

Corbin said...

We will miss you guys! Bentley will be sad to lose a friend... : (

Ryan.Robyn said...

Jen- are you moving back to Utah?

Mills Medley said...

Yeah girly where are you going? Is texas out? Well in either event... WE miss you guys ALOT!!! and have for a year now... You are always an amazing person..finding sunshine among the rain :0) wherever you go..you know you are loved :0) xoxoox

RSP said...

So it's official? I only gets bits and pieces from Tyson. Do you know where you're spending the summer?

Jilly Bean said...

Oh, Jen!! I'm going to miss you too much! My eyes are smarting as I type. Is it Dallas, then?

Enjoy your run! How long is it? That will feel so good and be so awesome. I wish you a peaceful and blessed Mother's day this year. It will be good to be with your siblings.

Owen's Mommy said...

I just heard the sad news from Jessica. We are really going to miss you guys. This is a great place to visit, and you have like 50 families ready to accomidate you during your stay...so please come see us soon. Good luck during your travels, and please get me your contact info.

Scott and Sara said...

Jen are you coming back to Utah for good? That would be great! If you are going to Texas, Scott and I are going to be there the 2nd weekend of May.
Penny and I are volunteering for the Race for the Cure on the 9th too. I hope I see you!

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

so i cant remember what is happening. did you guys leave to tx? or to utah? i saw your hubby at the bbq and you and lilly were in utah. sorry i miss you!
i went private again..hahaha me and my decision makings. so i'll have to get yours im sure i can find it on fb? anyway let me know what your new adventure is. take care!