All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Apr 27, 2009

Prego with Lily

Photo's by Meili Ann Ware and subject to copyright.




I thought I would share these here since I put a couple on facebook, I am so happy that my friend Meili Ware does photography and did this for me, I was recently in Utah and she gave me these photos. Thank you Mei Mei for capturing me at this moment in my life. It hardly looks like I was barfing my brains out all the time. I had Lily 10 days after this shoot.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

You are SO gorgeous. Gosh darn, I love you!

Corbin said...

Look at your cute little belly!

Ryan.Robyn said...

10 days? you were tiny!

Jilly Bean said...

You were sick your whole pregnancy? Yuck. Sorry. But I guess you got lucky in other areas...you looked beautiful during your pregnancy and shrunk back to teeny tinyness afterward. :) Those pictures are sweet.

Mills Medley said...

I had NO idea u did this... Obviously it was after we had kanyen but soooo cool Ur glowing and gorgious

Kristine said...

Holy cow! YOu had such a tiny tummy. I'm jealous. I retained so much water, I thought I was a beached whale. :)

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

i loooove all these photos...what an amazing job she did. you look gorgeous!!!!!