We enjoyed our Thanksgiving with my fam. this year in St. George. It was a long trip there but a short one back (There was some bad rain and fog and a long stop at Walmart on the way there so that we could get a plug in for the laptop for movies.) We missed aunt Stephani and uncle Mike. Alex calls Stephani (Gobbles) and who can have Thanksgiving with out Gobbles? Anyways we all were thinking about you both. We will be excited to see you for Christmas and perhaps take a big family photo. The weekend as I recall it (tenacious D sung in harmony by John and Jamie, blow up mattresses and dogs every where, Scrumptious food thanks Jen, Kung Pow and Fred Claus, cute grand kids, Yellow Leafs, Good conversation. Gram Jen took some pics of our family like the ones below and more soon on her flickr I am sure (go to her blog to get there.) I miss my family but it is so nice to have some space and a routine again... besides I am spoiled and will see them in a few weeks again. (THANK YOU LOW GAS PRICES!!)
Any way thank you family for meeting us in St. George. I definitely miss the comfort being with the fam. brings (you can always be yourself.) I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving also. And dang I was at Walmart yesterday (1st of Dec.) and it already was crazy and seemed like the week of Christmas ..so good luck to you all in getting all you need.

5 comments:
I think it's funny that John's and my duet is a memory you have from the weekend, I'd already forgotten we'd sung it :) If I'd have known, I'd have tried to sing better! I think it's funny that John always censors it.
We were so happy to have the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with everyone. Can't wait to see you again for Christmas!
Sounds like a perfect weekend. How lucky you are to have such a wonderful fam.
Also, I -love- it when you post recent photos! Yay!
xoxo J
cute pics
You guys look so cute in the pictures! Lily is such a big girl now. Glad you were able to be with the family for Thanksgiving. We probably won't see you for Christmas because we are going to see my family in Detroit this year. Hope you have a blast and we get to see you soon!
I love the photo's of you guys!! so fun!!! I don't know what you are doing the 27th but adam and I are having photo's done at the capital and I think you should come :0)
anyhoo love ya.. miss your face
Post a Comment