All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Nov 25, 2008

Being Thankful (Thankful Post)

I decided to put a post at least once a month or week with a pic. or/and video of what I am thankful for and I will let the picture or/and video do most of the talking.
I want to be more positive and recognize what I have and not just be Thankful on Thanksgiving. Everyone is invited to do it also... It will be called the Thankful Post.
Lily's first crawl...Yes I made her crawl in a skirt the poor thing.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!



H umorous



U nderstanding



S exy



B old



A nimated



N imble



D etermined









3 comments:

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

aww that video is too cute. i love the cute little baby noises she makes too!!

Anonymous said...

Nate is nimble huh? I wish John were nimble :)

Cute video!

DillChips said...

John is very nimble in mind.