We purchased this set on Craigs List comes with leaf, It is sturdy and Pottery Barn. I am excited to have a table to eat at as a family. I do still hope for White Faux Bamboo chairs to go with the table some day. But I do like the set and it is hard to not purchase a set when you are trying to get a good deal. And above is our a picture wall in progress. The thing is now that we have a table we have to worry about the dumb carpet under it..... why white and why in the dining area for an apartment I never understood or understand.
Kayla Itsines Week 10 Progress
10 years ago
8 comments:
Pretty! I love your photo wall. I need to do something like that in our hall. Maybe you can help me with it during Xmas time.
White carpet? They must be new at the rental biz...you should scotchguard it quick!
Can't wait to see you next week!
I love love love the picture wall. You chose some really great pictures! Of course I love the elephant, but even better the picture on Lily's birthday in the hospital, the picture of you and Lily with your mommy, the one of Lily and your da and the one f you an Heid. I love them all but those are my favorites.
I would love some help doing a photo wall too.
Obviously I cant type! Sorry!
Hey, that looks great! Good find!
Hahaha! Is that Wheaties man? John will get a kick out of that!
Oh, and I like your new table! I was going to do a photo wall like that, and actually got several of the frames up, but, it just didn't work in my house. I couldn't make it look random, yet cool, it just looked messy. Yours looks great!
Thank you, I plan to put some additional pics on the right with Chip fam. and make the leaf frame have a picture also.
I am glad that you all like it.
Is this the one you were talking about? Darling! I love it!
looking good!!! im an addict of craigslist myself. you got a beautiful piece off there though and the picture wall looks amazing, love the style!
Post a Comment