All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Nov 16, 2008

TAG..A..Lag

Eight is my favorite number but I do hope that I can think of eight items for each question.

8-Television shows I enjoy:

-Ace of Cakes
-Jon & Kate +8 (Me too Sara)
-Food Network Challenge (if good)
-Scrubs
- Project Runway
-Arrested Development
-House
- Ellen

8-Restaurants I enjoy:

-Cozi's East Coast
-White Chocolate Grill Here
-Gastronomy Utah
-Zensei Sushi CA
-FranC's Utah
-John's Pizzeria NY
-Brooklyn Diner NY
-Vagabon CA

8-Things that happened yesterday instead of church for today:

-Went to Garage Sales in morn. saw a James Bond look a like had to get out and tell him to go purchase some aviators and a black shirt. (He was flattered)
-Learned that a girl friend of mine liked to scare people with her fathers stuffed pheasant when she was younger. (Don't worry Raschell I won't say it was you)
-Got very irritated with Nathan though it was not his fault (he was out in the middle of no mans land and we could not understand each other on the phone. (BIG PET PEEVE)
-Went to Home Goods store to look at the buffet table I want that is too much (hoping it is on sale and not gone.)
-Took Lily to the Puppy shop, to look at Puppies.
-Return at Target = 3 fits and a Lily as a Kidnappers Delight. (talks and follows anyone)
-Ate Chipotle at home and watched movies with fam. and Bruce Almighty (Bruce work friend has been staying with us since Wed.)
-Got on Craig's List and bid on some Hollywood Regency items on EBay that I know I will get out bid on so feel OK about.

8-Things I am looking forward to:

-Hopefully not getting outbid on EBay and telling Nathan that I thought I would and having items of my dreams.....not likely.
-Taking out my contacts after staring at the computer.
-Looking at Craig's List and seeing those EBay items after this post.
-Finishing my Photo wall.
-Getting rid of a huge TV I don't want and hopefully making a profit.
-Hopefully Nathan having a good sales week so I can talk him into going to St.George for Thanksgiving in addition to going home for Christmas.
-Laughing with siblings again and making them laugh also.
-Getting the loves that Lily gives to me tomorrow, and hearing her little feet coming into our room, best thing to wake up to.

I TAG A LAG all Chippings and whom ever wants to be tagalaged.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Hey Jersey friend!! I am glad I have stumbled across your blog. You have an adorable little girl!!

visit my blog at... kimballandshay.blogspot.com

chris and lynden said...

does that mean you'll be having 8 children??? you two make such adorable ones!
love mom