Lily has a best friend here, her name is Aaliyah. Lily wakes up some mornings asking to see "Friend Aaliyah!!" Yesterday afternoon Aaliyah and her mom came over. I pulled out the bottom bed of Lily's trundle to show Aaliyah that there was an extra bed. Then Lily and Aaliyah wanted to go to bed, Aaliyah turned off the lights even. It was really really cute. We also are doing a co op veggie fruit thing together and I had to post a picture because I am so excited about all the good stuff I got that was affordable (Yes 3 mango's!!) but all in the pic. cost the price of those 3 mango's. Also Lily did 2 somersaults that night which was very entertaining for Nathan and I.
Here they are Aaliyah on top Lily at bottom.
2 comments:
What cute little friends! Those fruits and veggies look DELICIOUS! What are your plans for Christmas, let's try and get together then.
i don't get it? whats the fruit thing? and did you change your cell number???
love you
Post a Comment