All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Dec 18, 2008

Uncle P. Surprise

YAY!!!! Uncle P. !!! Lily could not get herself to sleep for her after noon nap after a visit from my bro. J.P. He came and had lunch at our house. In a child's mind there seems to be so much fun in showing someone you know your room ...it's like "Hey uncle P this is where I do this and my puppy sits here, and I color here, etc." It reminds me so much of Monsters Inc. with Boo showing Kitty her room. It was very cute. Thank you for the visit Uncle P and thank you for trying out the Mexican restaurant Ketzel that is by our place, we will definitely go there more often YUM. I do wish I had taken a picture, didn't think fast enough ...got Christmas stuff on the brain I guess.

1 comment:

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

What a fun surprise! I love watching Ella with my siblings, it's just so fun to watch them interact and see the love they have for each other!