Lily already saw Santa at Walmart the other day walking around, he said ..Hello she said, Hi Santa and has been saying Ho Ho Ho ever since. But last night she had the chance to sit on Santa's lap at our ward/church Christmas party, we will just say that I am actually happy that she is hesitant to sit on a strangers lap. She did enjoy seeing her friend Aaliyah there they hugged eachother for an entire minute (and a minute for a toddler is forever) it was really cute. Lily also enjoyed being part of the primary show and that is why we ended up leaving, she wanted to continue preforming on stage when ever we were in there and made a bit of a fit about it. But the food and everything was so great and thank you to all who will read this who helped out with everything.
Mommy later did not like the idea of using candy to get Lily on Santa's lap.
Can these friends get any cuter than this...I don't think so.
Over here Mom with the big kids
Singing my heart out More drama off stage then on, after the performance.
Christmas Family
7 comments:
She is getting soooo big, soooo fast!
Thanks for posting!
Love,
J
I am very impressed with your blogs..I had no idea you had such great taste. Love your clips, love your blog, love your apartment, love that you found my blog so I could find yours!
She looks so cute with little piggy tails! And I love the family picture! You guys always look so great!
And for the record I would move to phoenix but only if I could take my mommy and daddy and BJ with me!
Those pics caught some really cute moments!
Looks like we missed an entertaining time! Cute pics, esp the one of Aaliyah and Lily together.
I love how you did her hair. She is so big.
i didn't know you guys were still in town after christmas.. SO bummed since i couldn't hang on the 23rd.. i was so sick on the 24th.. mad at you..grrrrrrrrr.... i hope ya'll got home safe!!! love ya
Post a Comment