You Dad... are freaking hilarious

Alright I know ...your probably are like yes.. we get that you are thankful for Lily. But this baby pic. of her was too cute not to post, and though I miss that cute stage.
All I can say is this is what I get now..... "I love you Lily" ...." You too Mommy" (with a kiss) She tends to say the end of sentences (why waste time), and this one probably gives me the best feeling I think I have almost ever had when I hear it. Any who I am thankful for that and I am thankful for smiling faces. Isn't it crazy how a baby can smile so soon. It is like god came up with the perfect timing, right when you are in the thick of new baby stuff and needs that seem to be overwhelming BOOM she beams thank you out of a little smile...well at least that is how it felt for me.
5 comments:
Hearing "I love you Mommy" is hands down THE BEST BABY MILESTONE. Without exception or qualification. On my worst days, a well timed "Mommy, I love you lots and lots!" can turn the entire day around for me.
I'm glad you're haring those words from your daughter. You deserve them!
She is so tute!
Love you!
What a cute family!!! Can I get your email? You can post it on mine and I will delete it ASAP. Miss you Jen!
what that I can't say
Lili Always so Q
If you freaked out for that slight moment as I did, when I forgot that Rusty was Nathan's Taiwanese friend from Taiwan.
I still don't know why he has Lily as his main pic. besides thinking she is so cute but luckily you can't see her face.
Post a Comment