I had to be patient to post this because I wanted to show Raschell her pics first. I am so so happy, I lost a little over 100 pics on my camera from a double family photo shoot with Tyson and Raschell right after Halloween and found them!!! Finally!!! These are a few that were taken by Raschell and look so good. ( I know lose them on your camera or SD card ..duh how do you do that? Well I had a few professionals take a look and they could not find them either.) It turns out that I had to delete a certain amount in the 104 folder on the camera, it then said this card is not working put in a new one, but I turned the camera off and then on again and there they were. I was so afraid to delete anything because I thought they were backed up on the photos I had that I didn't realize I needed to delete those to find them. (If any of that made sense, if not just look at these cute pics. and be happy like I am that they really do exist)

4 comments:
YAY...i remember that night you told me at the soccer game and you were so worried about that. im glad you found them and that it was easier than you realized ☺ and yes it didnt make sense to me but i did enjoy the pics. rashelle did a great job at taking them.
it was always a pleasure to see you at the party, im sorry i didnt even get to say goodbye. i hope to see you all soon!
I am so glad they are found! I still don't understand how they miraculously appeared.. but, whatever. Yay!
Yay! Happy to find them! Those pics look great. You are so beautiful.
yeah for cute family photos..instead of cactus ours will be hurricanes..
Post a Comment