All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Oct 9, 2008

TLC

We are getting use to this place, well I am... now that we have T.V. and internet, I actually feel less like I am living in some black hole. I would like to try to be better and focus more on what is more important than ..the internet and cable but I guess I can't handle it, I guess I find some sanity in connecting online with loved ones and friends, and connecting on cable with those like John and Kate plus eight on (TLC, Food Network, HGTV).
I think that after organizing, cleaning up after miss drag things everywhere, and mr put his stuff anywhere then where it is designated, along with painting, lifting, taking Lily on walks and to the park in the hot hot sun, dealing with scorpions and a mouse, feeding a in a not eat much of what I use to phase child...etc, I deserve a little TLC right.
We are headed on over night camping trip for Nathan's B-day tomorrow, he is soooo excited. I wonder if he will be able to get to work on time to get away early ..now that it literally is his Birthday and he is still watching T.V. ....but I think he needs and deserves some TLC also. Happy Birthday honey waa whoo for cable and your American Choppers show.

2 comments:

mrsjwd9 said...

Happy birthday to Nate. Have fun and keep the tent zipped up at all times...scorpions should be for rock lovers only.
Miss you all!

chris and lynden said...

hey nathan, did you get your bday cash?? how was your fun family camping trip? i'm glad you guys are doing well, and yes, its good to have TV and internet just so you have some sort of adult info going into your head. the slave stuff gets old pretty fast if you don't get a break. love, mom