All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Oct 31, 2008

Happy Happy Halloween!!!







8 comments:

Jessie said...

I wanna eat her all up ... yum yum strawberry.

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

what a darling darling costume, she looks too cute. have a happy halloween. p.s how was the game on wed night, we missed it since he was out of town. email me your email address so i can ad you to my list so we can make sure to keep in touch! have fun!

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

almost forgot you needed this... rasmussen.teresa@gmail.com

Ryan.Robyn said...

so so cute

mrsjwd9 said...

I miss my Lily and you guys tonight.

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Lauri said...

She is too too cute! I just love her!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

She looks like a sugar plum princess! Did you buy that costume, or make it? It is adorable!