All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Oct 26, 2008

Port a Potty??

Lily has been showing signs of being a big girl on the potty, but we will just say that I may have started wrong. We saw a potty/stool at the store and purchased it, and now she is obsessed with going to the point that she doesn't want a diaper or anything on so she can go and she will sit and push until drizzle upon little drizzle comes out. Also she wants to carry it around the house to sit on. I did not realize she would be so crazy about it and have not purchased panties yet, so really she has no concept of pulling her panties down to go. She will throw a fit to go, a fit if she can not be naked so she can always go, a fit if she can not port her potty around. I don't know what to do, she lifts her shirt up to go, but how do I get her to pull down her panties and pants to go. Is it too early? What have I started?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is a GREAT potty start. I would take it and run with it! Alex got his potty when he was 18 months old and couldn't have cared less about it, which I believe is our whole problem. Lily's getting it and liking it. I'll bet she'll be 100% trained before her birthday! Don't worry about panties. You can teach her to pull down her pants sans diaper until you go get some panties.

Seriously, if she's excited about it, keep it up. Trust me, you don't want to be in my boat. My boat filled with three year old boy pee. GAH!

Chad Martell & Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad Martell & Teresa said...

that is such a funny story. i picture her doing these things everytime i read about her. whatever you decide on how to do it, just make sure you are very firm with her. ALWAYS let her know that youre the mom, the one in charge. and NEVER give into her, she'll come around!