All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Jan 28, 2009

Lily Mei




Playing on Lily's bed this afternoon, I felt the need for some pictures here is a couple...(more on flickr). I went to someones blog and was thinking I need to capture more of those what ever moments that are not posed for though these two look it. I have a lot to delete but I did capture some fun stuff, it is hard to get her to not focus on the mega camera that hides Mommies fun expressions. Next I will have to capture her and her Daddy and pretend I am not there...less of the mega cam. in the face you know.

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Oh Jen she is getting so big and she is so cute! Great pictures too! Love you and miss you!

DillChips said...

Yeah the top one Nathan can't even look at, he feels like she looks way too old. She still seems so little to us but the pictures tell a different story.

Jilly Bean said...

Those pics are sweet. I think you need to get one of her in the Harry Potter glasses. :)

Owen's Mommy said...

Those are great pictures. Really it looks like you had someone take them.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

i don't think that you ever get used to them growing up. To me, Alex still looks like my little baby. but then I go to pick him up and he's 30 pounds of bony arms and legs.

The unposed pictures are my favorite. My favorite phot shoot of the boys wasn't planned, they were both just fresh from baths and laying on my bed in their diaper/underpants and I got all those cute closeups of them playing together.