All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Jan 18, 2009

Body for Life hhmmm?

Nathan and I purchased the Body for Life book a few summers back, at that time I read the book and started to do it (body picture and all) and realized I was pregnant and it all went out the window. Nathan has decided to get into it this year and he has been doing so well ...so far. But I realize the big question, I am not pregnant now why don't I do it now with him?
Well to be honest I think that the pictures of the maybe too muscular 80's women on the book kinda have thrown me off. Besides that, I don't think that after I do the Body for Life and get beefed up that I will have any boobs left!!!
The picture below is of the Brewers, a married pair who did the book together.... and I just have to say yes they are hot but give me a freakn break her breasts did not just happen to get perky and a bit bigger from the workouts and diet change (that must be a dang magic swimsuit or, yeah ...you know... the latter). Because if that is really the case I would have done the program forever ago. Body for Life more like go purchase some breasts for Life.
P.S. Please I would love to be proven wrong on this. Please I want free large perky breasts again for free. (Well free after I do Body for Life that is)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did body for life for about six months years and years ago, and the diet plan and workouts do a great job, clearly, I didn't stay on the plan though.

The thing about boobs is, if you don't have large breasts now, you're not going to get 'em by going on a diet and working out, if anything they'll get smaller, boobs are made up of a lot of fat, loose the fat, loose the boobs.

From what I understand the only way to get big perky boobs after having babies, is to buy them.

Mills Family said...

babe ill just buy you some boobs if thats whats stopping ya ..lol ps. ps. pssss we are starting on the baby bandwagon again in april...any takers??lol

Jilly Bean said...

Ha ha ha! I love you, Jen! You're so fun!

Ryan.Robyn said...

boobs are always the first to go and last to come back.. life sucks. ha ha. waterbra anyone?

Owen's Mommy said...

Diets are hard PERIOD. Nevermind the fact that you have to question if you are going to end up looking like a piece of spicy hot beef jerkey, or a 12 year old girl with no breasts. You may want to stick with palates...it's a little safer knowing you will just simply look like a dancer!

Kristine said...

I agree, I would love to have the bigger boobs and a hot body. But having hardly anything, then nursing = a -A. Yes waterbras are the best. I think I have have to buy them. If only I could buy a rockin body??? hummmm.

Good luck if you happen to start it up. I wish I was that dedicated. I am just doing babysteps. As for pilates and a dancers body, I actually got the 'Dancing with the Stars Cardio' video. I thought hey for $5 I can give it a shot and Savannah and I can have fun. I did it yesterday, and it really kicks your butt, but is actually fun too. Just a thought

Mechanical Mom said...

Looks like you get tan too. LOL!

If you work your pectorals, your breasts will lift (to some degree) naturally.