Lily and I have gone to the Farmers Market downtown these last couple Saturday's it is right around the corner from Nathan's office, so very convenient for us (free parking etc.) There is always a local Orchid home grower there. Which means I may have to be banned from the Market entirely. He sales the large ones
(Phalanopsis my favorite flower even drawn on my wedding invitations)
for 10 dollars, and the small ones for 5 dollars. They are so gorgeous.
I wanted to make sure Grandma Jen saw how gorgeous this Orchid is because it is no secret that I wish I could join her at the farmers market back home.
I wanted to make sure Grandma Jen saw how gorgeous this Orchid is because it is no secret that I wish I could join her at the farmers market back home.
P.S. I have had my share of these flowers and always the home grown ones or ones from a botanical store ...bloom more and keep better.
I realize that I could have taken a better picture of the orchid but lately I have been lazy I think that I just feel tired but when Lily goes down for her nap I also feel like this is the only time I have to myself so here I am posting, when I should be napping. Now I will probably get to the point that I want to nap... go lay down, close my eyes and she will wake up.
I wish Lily could entertain herself better when she is awake then I would not feel like I have to accomplish everything and take time for myself while she is napping.
2 comments:
Hey,
I'm noticing that the picture of the orchid looks just like the fake one of yours that I now enjoy in my kitchen. Wow that is cool that you can get them at that cost. P.S. I'd love to go to any farmers market with you and your gang of lovely marketeers.
Love you,
Mom
Love you too Mom
Post a Comment