Lily sadly got this nasty cut on Wednesday of last week, it is doing better now. I just spoke with my Mom about it (RN background) she told me that it may have needed stitches but it is now into the healing faze. This was after she took her band aid off and touched it with her thumb on Friday. I also put this picture on and will take one of it today for assessment from my Mom and perhaps Nurse Jen Chipping (not me.. my sister in law is Jen also)
It has been bugging her but more as an annoyance than a terrible pain, I am keeping a close eye on the cut as much as I keep a close eye on the little girl who has it, so don't get too worried Grandma's, family, and friends.
6 comments:
Owie! Kisses from Grandma Jen. After you put the new bandaid on, kiss it for me!
Oh, poor little Lily finger! Alex looked at the pic and said "She itch ed herself. It's bwoody!" (he assumed she got bloody from itching like he does)
Yikes! That looks like a pretty good owie. Sorry that you have to put up with Tyson. He can get awfully cranky sometimes and I have sensed he is like that now. I'm also sorry that he is picky about his sauce, but you, as a chef, can understand I am sure. You have so many new posts and I need to catch up! Hopefully I will get the chance soon.
P.S. Although it looks nice of me to share my hat, they are actually two different hats in different colors. Funny that you mentioned that. It does look like the same hat! Still, I'll take the credit for being a good big sis.
poor kid.. seriously... and you didn't write how that happened? curious minds wanna know..
We are not really quite sure how it happened. We were having a play date with friends and she may have been grabbing at a backpack that had face pins on it, and her play date friend was pulling it away from her. So I figure it must have snagged her little finger. Just an accident that you wish you could turn back time on, but she is healing more. I will post another picture of hopefully an even more healed finger.
That is so sick I vommited in my mouth! Next time you try cutting your daughters figer off use a shaper knife.
Post a Comment