All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Aug 20, 2008

Need to step it up

So part of this rocking abs goal of mine is because Lily hit her 18th month this week that means it has been a year and 1/2 since she slapped on that extra flab for me also I need to gain muscle in my stomach and back to help with the back pain that I get sometimes. Thank you Jamie for the welcome for the (PHM) Project Hot Mom. Also I wanted to share the boost of motivation I have from Nathan.... last night acting towards the ...I don't think you can direction. Nothing gets me going more than proving someone wrong. I also want to prove to those who are worried about getting there bodies (mainly stomach) back after kids that it is possible and I am just the average determined girl/mom.
Yesterday went well I did some cardio and weight lifting but I also ate a Mc. Donalds 99C cheese burger. I also had some delish frozen yogurt from Pink Berry. The yogurt I am ok with because I know that I can burn off the sugar quickily and it is less fat then ice cream and with the natural fruit it is good. But I know that the yogurt would have been better for me if I had a huge lunch that included good protein and vegetables. I can't do this with out eating good large portions of healthy food, as Robin commented food is very very important. And as a mom I am driven some what by what Lily eats I share with her etc.
So far today I have decided to go for an afternoon workout that includes cardio and from now on the every day full course of ab killing workout (abs are definitely a muscle that is ok to work everyday for weight training some times you have to do other muscles on an every other day routine.) I woke up late and did not eat much breakfast (bad) I have had half a ham turkey and cheese sandwich with a glass of milk so far. (bad) Hopefully I can get a good vegetable in take before dinner. I think that the eating part may be very much more difficult for me then the work out routine. We will also see if I am daring enough to post my stomach on here yet.

1 comment:

JP and Steph said...

Good luck with the work out. I am ones of those who works out for about three weeks and then decides that it enough for awhile.
Also I sent you an e-mail that I hope clarifies things for you! Let me know.