All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Aug 7, 2008

For Now

Well after a lot of consideration and some discussions with Nathan. We have decided to let it be for now. But it could change soon so keep your eye out for that going private post.
Thank you all for your comments on the situation, sorry I felt the need to delete those posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I've been at work away from my computer. What is this you are saying about a item you wanted to talk about later in private. It seems sometimes I'm out of the loop, call me.
Love,
Mom

DillChips said...

I can decide if I want to make my blog a private one to only those I invite instead of random strangers. We decided to not do this for now.
Give me a call for more details.
Love you.