MAKE ME RICH DREW!
First I will say that I do not get out much. My sweet hubby gave me his spot to go with the group to The Price is Right. Yes so exciting (I love Drew) anyways to make a long story short, there were to many in our group for seating so, Tyson, Raschell, and I gave up our spots (sorry Drew I know you wanted me to give you a kiss) and took a Hollywood tour instead.
(The Peschke tours... buko bucks but we get some great deals)
Thank you (Peschke's) for the fun and giving me something fun to post.
4 comments:
It's probably best you didn't get to see Price is Right. John would have resented you forever. He LOVES that show. He makes me watch it when he has days off. And while I have had a mad crush on Drew Carey for the last decade or so, even he can't make Price is Right watchable for me.
Spay and neuter your pets!
It looks like you had a fun day! Too bad for not getting to winn a new car on the price is right but it looks like you had a blast with some friends anyway! Good for you! It's good to get out every once in a while!
that sucks Drew didn't get to make you rich! ha ha. My favorite is the pic of you and superman. you are too funny! I told Riley she should call you. she said she would. but from my experience it will take her about a month! ha ha.
I miss you!! You are such a cheese and the pictures totally show it. I am way happy that you where able to have a day off. Its easy to forget that moms need a day off as well and I am sure yours is much deserved! Sad you didn't get to go see Drew though. I used to watch that show all the time when I was little and always wanted to go met bob ( I think that was his name!). We will have to go to it sometime together! Love ya lots!
Post a Comment