The clock well my cell phone just hit 6pm. Lily and I stepped outside to a perfect temperature she can roam free in the gated area, I can sit with my laptop and listen as people talk when they walk by and hear the saxophone playing at the yummy restaurant across the street. It is so nice to be in the midst of everything but also have enough space to not be bugged or noticed. Worries are sliding away from my mind except that soon we will have to go inside and I will need to clean up the dirt transferred everywhere by a little girl. Lily now has decided to sit on a stair nearby which gives her a moment to listen to the saxophone also and she is stomping her feet with the rhythm it is just as cute as her exploring and being so content to be outside.
I love this time of day.
1 comment:
Oh, how I miss Souther California!
I will have to come visit you!
Post a Comment